October 14, 2009

Prayer and Praise - October 14

Prayer for:
  • Parent-Teacher conferences Friday, October 23. Please pray for beneficial communication both ways.
  • New strength and wisdom for each day and the challenges it brings.
  • My heart to be continually surrendered to what Christ offers me, and not tied up in my own comforts, ideas, or desires.
Praise for:
  • Being healthy!!
  • Getting a chance to visit some ministries around the city.
  • The faithfulness and sustaining might of Christ

Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging e-mails. They ARE felt and lift me up.

"I appeal to you brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers on behalf...that my service...be acceptable to the saints." Romans 15:30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment